DIGIT-BIOTECH IMPACT ON THE TARGETS
If a movement is to have an impact, it must belong to those who join it, not those who lead it.
The Digit-BioTech target groups benefit from:
- Their involvement at each step of the Digit-BioTech implementation: from strategy shaping and objectives identification to participation in the planning and realization of the activities, evaluation of the results, and implementation of the lessons.
- The support to the process of teaching/tuition, since it encourages teachers/trainers and other learning facilitators to upgrade and update their knowledge and skills, to create training content, and transfer it to their trainees.
The Digit-BioTech partner institutions benefit from:
- The introduction of novel approaches to building up transparent qualifications based on the principles of the European Qualification Framework and its descriptors with respect to the Digit-BioTech learning outcomes.
- The support to the transition from tutor-led training to a learner-centred one to contribute to the implementation of the European educational strategy at national level and the maintenance of the high quality of education standards.
The Digit-BioTech participating teams and supporting organizations benefit from:
- The enriched personal contacts, encouraged teamwork, and the Digit-BioTech network.
- The complementarity of expertise, scope of activity and experience which is a basic principle in the formation of the Digit-BioTech partnership.
- The focus on good practices of shared objectives and achievements to create profit for the society.
- The evaluation of the Digit-BioTech Intellectual Outputs and the multiplication of their effect.
- The assessment of the process of gaining new competences through online and offline approbation of the Digit-BioTech programme and the accumulated feedback.
… AND BEYOND
At local and regional level, the Digit-BioTech:
- Promotes networking among the higher education and other training providers on a local and regional basis.
- Increases the awareness about the application of digital technologies in biotechnology.
- Motivates the local and regional stakeholders to seek financial support for educational purposes.
- Offers e-based educational and technological knowledge to organizations outside the Digit-BioTech partnership.
- Uses its Open Content Platform to raise the users’ interest in e-training, to promote sustainability of its results, and to contribute to the local and regional economy.
- Enlarges the training based on requirements of the European and National Qualification Frameworks and principles of the higher education system and facilitates the integration of the Digit-BioTech learning outcomes approach in the local and regional training bodies.
- Introduces good practices in using innovative study programs and building the corresponding professional knowledge, skills, and responsibility.
At national and European level, the Digit-BioTech:
- Initiates different initiatives (multiplier events, seminars, face-to-face meetings, promotional media, etc.) to offer its positive practice in the area on the subject specific biotechnology and digital technology.
- Produces Intellectual Outputs which embed the requirements of the European and National Qualification Frameworks to support the national higher education systems.
- Supports the high training capacity of the Digit-BioTech partnership and its potential to transfer subject-specific information to related organizations.
- Strengthens the links between the training settings for formal and those for non-formal and informal education using the European Qualification Framework descriptors as a common tool for assessment and validation of knowledge and its consequent transformation in economy prospects.
At international level, the Digit-BioTech:
- Applies validation and recognition instruments that bridge the formal and the non-formal and informal learning to enhance the current trans-European process for smooth transition from education to work and the progression to further education.
- Provides opportunities to the target groups for advancement in their professional career and competence development at international level.
- Transforms its strategy in an internationally acknowledged algorithm for qualification development by ensuring technical competence and skills of the target groups.
- Successfully combines the knowledge, the practice, and the innovative tendencies in the EU higher education policy.